|Full Name||Alberto Falcone|
|Base of Operations||Gotham City|
|Affiliations||The Falcone Crime Family|
|Height||5' 8" (1.73 m)|
|Weight||150 lbs (68 kg)|
|Voice Actor||Quinton Flynn|
|First Appearance||Batman: The Long Halloween #1 (October 1996)|
Arkham Origins Incident
Alberto Falcone was seen being tortured by the Penguin on his ship, the Final Offer. Penguin wanted Alberto to convince his father to give up the weapons business. However, Batman interrupted the torture session, and attacked Penguin. Alberto was not seen again following the incident, and possibly escaped when Batman was busy fighting Deathstroke.
The Black Sheep of the well-known Falcone family; medical records indicate a history of mental instability. Extent of his involvement in the family's alleged criminal activities is unknown. Psychological records curated by Blackgate psychologist Hugo Strange suggest Falcone suffers from dissociative identity disorder. Though not currently under active investigation, the department psychologist has issued mental health warnings: it's only a matter of time before he snaps.
- Alberto Falcone: Yes?
- Harleen Quinzel: Mr. Falcone? This is doctor Strange's office calling.
- Alberto Falcone: Right. Sorry. I missed my last appoinment. I had to -
- Harleen Quinzel: Actually, you missed your last two appoinments.
- Alberto Falcone: Right-right. I appreciate doctor Strange's concern, but I have it under my control now. There's no need for any further treatment.
- Harleen Quinzel: I'm afraid doctor Strange doesn't feel the same way, Alberto. We would hate to take unnessesary risk when we've come so far.
- Alberto Falcone: Listen. I'm not one of doctor Strange's test subjects to be poked and prodded. Have you forgotten who I am? Who my father is?
- Harleen Quinzel: I believe your father would be most concered if he know, that his son could be suffering from untreated psychological issues.
- Alberto Falcone: Is that a threat?
- Harleen Quinzel: So, we'll expect you at the regular time next week?
- Son of mob boss Carmine Falcone.
- Medical Reports indicate history of mental illness.
- While not seen, Alberto's Holiday Killer Split Personality was referenced in his extortion tapes where he talked to Harleen Quinzel about his next psychological evaluation with his doctor, Hugo Strange and threatened Roman Sionis in a phone call while in his Holiday Killer persona.
- Alberto Falcone and his activities as the Holiday Killer were later given an indirect allusion in the Gotham's Most Wanted mission The Perfect Crime in Batman: Arkham Knight, when Alfred compared the events of the serial killings that Batman was currently investigating to a similar event early on in his career, with both even taking place on Halloween, with Alfred noting that the earlier event was "a long one."
- Like Calendar Man, Alberto had a profile even though he only appeared once in-game. Unlike Calendar Man, however, he actually had Extortion Tapes.