Arkham Origins Incident
Bane's Henchmen appeared during the Christmas' Eve Incident, and worked for Bane and his Lieutenant, Bird.
One of Bane's Venom Henchmen, Andrew Carter, killed an unknown victim at Amusement Mile as part of an initiation into the group. Batman located Carter at Park Row and interrogated him about the murder at Amusement Mile and apprehended him for GCPD.
By the end of the incident, Bane and Bird were both sent to Blackgate Prison, and many Bane's Henchmen were either killed or arrested.
Cold, Cold Heart Incident
All of Bane's Henchmen were apprehended before the New Years Eve Incident and put into Blackgate.
Arkham Origins Multiplayer Incident
At some point after Arkham Origins, Bane somehow broke out of prison, and reassembled his militia with Bird and units of Elite Henchmen. Together, they fought a series of gang wars against The Joker and his henchmen.
Bane's Elite Henchmen attacks :
- Seismic weapon which causes a deadly shockwave .
- Flying dron with poor durability which is able to shoot rockets.
- Noctovisor battery powered .
- Player weapons .
- Grenades .
- Tactic Gun .
Bane's Henchmen usually wore masks similar to the one Bane used during the incident, dark jackets, dark pants and
dark boots. Some of them used Venom, and Batman was required to destroy the machine they utilized to take them down.
- Some of Bane's Henchmen actually knew of Bane's fear of bats and his obsession to destroy Batman.
- Despite the fact that they were hired mercenaries, Bane's Henchmen showed fanatical devotion to Bane when they were interrogated by Batman and even believed that he would surely return when he was defeated and incarcerated at Blackgate.
- The Arkham Knight comics suggest that they may have infiltrated Gotham's legal system and prisons to ensure they could help Bane in the future.