Before Arkham Origins Incident
Prior to Penguin's ownership, the ship was a hybrid cargo/cruise liner known as the Olivia B. Meredith.
Penguin bought the ship from a band of Somali Pirates "for a song" when they were going to sell it for scrap. He then renamed it as the Final Offer.
Arkham Origins Incident
The ship was anchored at Old Gotham, more specifically, at Amusement Mile. Penguin had added on the ship a Casino, a Fighting Pit, and Sales Floors with weapons and ammunition. Also, the Fighting Pit was where Batman fought against and defeated both Electrocutioner and Deathstroke.
- The ship's original name, The Olivia B. Meredith, was a tribute to Burgess Meredith, the man who played the Penguin in Batman (1960's show) before his passing.
- The Final Offer had 2 Challenge Maps: No Money Down (Predator) and 1 to 100 (Combat).
- The Theater had a huge hole in the ceiling, but it could not be seen from the outside. That was most likely a developer oversight.
- The Final Offer was mentioned by Deathstroke during the events of Batman: Arkham Knight, addressing the ship as "that cruise ship" when reminiscing about his first fight with Batman.
- A commercial featuring the Final Offer would play on the ship's many TVs, mentioning the casino and the gun shop.