|Base of Operations||Gotham City|
|Affiliations||Gotham City Police|
|Voice Actor||Courtenay Taylor|
|First Appearance||Batman: Arkham Knight (June, 2015)|
- To be added.
- "I thought Gotham would be a good place to raise a family. Looks like I was wrong."
- "I still haven't heard from my husband. He took our daughter in the evacuation. I keep praying they're safe."
- "This battle's hard enough without our own team switching sides. These guys think they can run with the devil and not get burned. They're crazy."
- "I've heard from my family, they made it to the mainland okay. I couldn't speak to them for long, the signal keeps cutting out."
- "I spoke to my daughter. Told her that I was okay and that I'd see her soon. I hope those words turn out to be true."
- "The Commissioner must be going through hell. What would you do if something like that happen?"
- "The thought of losing my little girl...if anyone hurt my kid, I'd kill him. No question."
- "When you carried her in, I was so relieved. And then it hit me. The commissioner wasn't with you. Scarecrow's got him, hasn't he?"
- "Just when you think it's getting better, something else gives. But if Crane thinks we're giving up, he's wrong."
- "So Barbara works for you? That's… really cool. I guess that makes her a bit of a badass, huh?."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.