After he confronts and defeats Harley Quinn in Extreme Incarceration at the Penitentiary, Batman comes into possession of the list which he took from her.
On the list, Harley made pictures about her and the Joker falling in love and also about Batman's grave site. Several names on the list are marked through and have frowning faces beside them. Those that aren't struck through, have smiling faces beside them. When Batman asks what the faces mean, Harley tells him to figure it out himself.
- Selina Kyle - Frowning Face
- Harvey Dent - Frowning Face
- Jervis Tetch - Frowning Face
- Basil Karlo - Smiling Face
- Waylon Jones - Smiling Face
- Oswald Cobblepot - Frowning Face
- Arnold Wesker - Frowning Face
- Luke Oliver - Smiling Face
- One possible explanation for the smiling/frowning faces can be that the frowning faces indicate characters that don't physically appear in the game while those with smiling faces appear in the game.
- It can also mean that those are people who were invited, but Harley didn't particularly like. That did not seem logical, though, as she put a frowning face next to Selina Kyle, who is a good friend of Harley's.