|Base of Operations||Hawaii|
|Height||7' (213 cm)|
|Weight||Over 300 lbs (136+ kg)|
|Voice Actor||John DiMaggio|
|First Appearance||Superboy #0 (October 1994)|
Assault on Arkham Incident
King Shark was first seen in a motel with strung up corpses while he was bathing in a tub of blood. Amanda Waller sent some of her men to capture him. He was somehow captured in the raid and forced into the Suicide Squad. In their first meeting, King Shark attempted to eat Killer Frost and failed. Despite this, the two developed a friendship throughout the course of the film. Later that day, the Squad parachuted into Gotham City. During the fall, Killer Frost's parachute malfunctioned and she crashed into King Shark, and the two of them landed on top of a parked vehicle that was crushed on impact, in which he had saved her from the fall. Soon after, he, along with the rest of the Suicide Squad entered the sewers via a manhole, and Killer Frost sat atop King Shark's shoulder for the duration of the trek to the Iceberg Lounge. King Shark eventually infiltrated Arkham Asylum via a waterway, killed one of the guards, and also came up with the idea to switch security footage to a day earlier in an attempt to delay Batman's arrival after a gas explosion activated a yellow alert at Arkham Asylum. At some point, he ended up causing a huge fight in the exercise yard. A pivotal moment in their friendship was when he was told to clear out the guards on the bridge. King Shark refused to do so as he told the team that he had an extreme case of Acrophobia (fear of heights). Killer Frost told him that she would guide him across. Killer Frost blindfolded him, trusted her fully, and listened to every direction that she gave him. Later on, when Riddler was deactivating the bombs in their necks, Amanda Waller detonated them. Everyone's was deactivated except for King Shark, as the warning beeps went off. Killer Frost yelled at Riddler to shock him again, but Riddler said his skin was too thick and that it was too late. The bomb detonated, which killed King Shark instantly.
Arkham Knight Incident
King Shark was referenced in issue 11 of the Arkham Knight Comics, where we found out that he had a son who had taken to become a villain to keep his father's name alive.
Real Name: Nanaue
- Mutated flesh that protected him from the pressures of the deep sea.
- Bulletproof skin.
- Sharp metal set of teeth that increased his bite force.
- Approach with extreme caution.
- Super-Strength, Speed & Stamina
- "No bars, no chains."
- "Time for meat." (Killer Frost)
- "You're feisty." (Killer Frost)
- "I don't do freaky-deakies." (Amanda Waller)
- "Do it, and I'll bite it off." (Captain Boomerang)
- "I hate heights!"
- "I hate Italian food." (After eating the Arkham Guard)
- "Play yesterday's footage."
- "Play yesterday's footage at the same time."
- "U.S.A.! U.S.A.!"
- "Finally, some action."
- "Ouch!" (Kicked down by Deadshot)
- "Don't ever do that to me!" (Deadshot)
- "Not for long."
- "Firefly. Killer Moth. Maxie Zeus. Never heard of any of these tools."
- "Huh?" (sees 'Black Spider')
- "You all right?" (Killer Frost)
- "No heights." (Deadshot)
- "I said, no heights!" (Captain Boomerang)
- "Did we win?"
- "You know what you're doing, right?" (Riddler)
- "Uh, guys?" (Suicide Squad and Riddler)
- King Shark was shown to get along well with Killer Frost.
- King Shark was shown to have Acrophobia, an extreme or irrational fear of heights. Despite this, he apparently had no problems with high-rise motels, considering the opening for the film had him being captured at Palms Beach Motel on one of the upper floors. It's possible he can handle the 2nd floor.
- As we learned in issue 11 of the Arkham Knight Comics, King Shark had a son who called himself Kid Shark.
- In the original comics, Nanaue (also referred to as Trixie) was the demigod son of Chondrakha, the God of Sharks and one of the god's mentally unstable followers who at one point willingly fed her own arm to Nanaue. As King Shark he acted as a serial-killer in the waters of Hawaii who murdered and ate swimmers, surfers and fishermen until his capture. Whether or not this still applies to the Arkhamverse version of the character is unknown.
|Brainiac - Captain Boomerang - Deadshot - Harley Quinn - King Shark|