Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League is an upcoming video game based on the Suicide Squad of DC Comics. Developed by Rocksteady, it will be released in 2023 for the PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X and PC.
In the game Harley Quinn, Deadshot, Captain Boomerang, and King Shark, members of "Task Force X", are ordered by unit leader Amanda Waller to head into the city of Metropolis to assassinate the Man of Steel, Superman, himself.
Like the Arkham Series, combat will play to the strengths of each member of the Suicide Squad, mixed with elements of gun-play. Unlike the Arkham games, Kill the Justice League will allow players to tackle the story by themselves or upwards to three other players via Co-Op Multiplayer.
Cast and Characters
- To-be-confirmed-actor as George Harkness/Captain Boomerang
- To-be-confirmed actor as Floyd Lawton/Deadshot
- Tara Strong as Harleen Quinzel/Harley Quinn
- Samoa Joe as Nanaue/King Shark
- To-be-confirmed actor as Mikron O'Jeneus/Gizmo
- To-be-confirmed actor as Kal-El/Clark Kent/Superman
- To-be-confirmed actor as John Stewart/Green Lantern
- To-be-confirmed actor as Diana/Wonder Woman
- Scott Porter as Barry Allen/Flash
- Debra Wilson as Amanda Waller
- Nolan North as Oswald Cobblepot/Penguin
- To-be-confirmed actor as Brainiac
- Captain Boomerang was killed by Deadshot in Batman Arkham Knight Vol 1 #8.
- King Shark and Captain Boomerang aren't the only characters that were alive in Arkhamverse games, despite being killed in Arkhamverse tie-ins. Bane was killed by the Arkham Knight in Batman: Arkham Knight Vol 1 #12 but one of The Riddler's riddles confirmed that he was still alive in the in-game universe.
- This will be the first game in the Arkham series to not feature Batman as the title character or player Protagonist.
- The game's story takes place months after the events of Batman: Arkham Knight.