Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League is an upcoming video game based on the Suicide Squad of DC Comics. Developed by Rocksteady, it will be released in 2022 for the PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X and PC.
In the game Harley Quinn, Deadshot, Captain Boomerang, and King Shark, members of "Task Force X", are ordered by unit leader Amanda Waller to head into the city of Metropolis to assassinate the Man of Steel, Superman, himself.
Like the Arkham Series, combat will play to the strengths of each member of the Suicide Squad, mixed with elements of gun-play. Unlike the Arkham games, Kill the Justice League will allow players to tackle the story by themselves or upwards to three other players via Co-Op Multiplayer.
Cast and Characters
- To-be-confirmed-actor as George Harkness/Captain Boomerang
- To-be-confirmed actor as Floyd Lawton/Deadshot
- Tara Strong as Harley Quinn
- Samoa Joe as Nanaue/King Shark
- To-be-confirmed actor as Gizmo
- To-be-confirmed actor as Kal-El/Clark Kent/Superman
- To-be-confirmed actor as John Stewart/Green Lantern
- To-be-confirmed actor as Diana/Wonder Woman
- To-be-confirmed actor as Barry Allen/Flash
- Debra Wilson as Amanda Waller
- To-be-confirmed actor as Oswald Cobblepot/Penguin
- Captain Boomerang was killed by Deadshot in Batman Arkham Knight Vol 1 #8.
- King Shark and Captain Boomerang aren't the only characters that were alive in Arkhamverse games, despite being killed in Arkhamverse tie-ins. Bane was killed by the Arkham Knight in Batman: Arkham Knight Vol 1 #12 but one of The Riddler's riddles confirmed that he was still alive in the in-game universe.
Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League
|Brainiac - Captain Boomerang - Deadshot - Harley Quinn - King Shark|