Medals (Arkham City)
- Freeze Frame - Use the Freeze Blast on a henchman, then take him down while frozen.
- Chaos Theory - Perform an Inverted Takedown from a vantage point on a Thermal henchman.
- Domino Effect - Kick 3 henchmen in one move using the Line Launcher.
- Cat Nap - While climbing on the ceiling perform a Takedown on an enemy below you.
- Pouncer - Perform a Pounce Attack on a henchman and then knock him out on the ground.
- Skull Cracker - Sneak up behind two henchmen and perform a Double Takedown
- Zip Kick - Knock a henchman down with the Zip Kick and then take him down.
- Shield Smash - Use a Shield Bash to knock a henchman off a ledge.
- Smoke Detector - Use the Smoke Pellet to create a smoke cloud and take down a henchman as he panics in the smoke.
- Stick Up - Knock down 1 henchman with an Escrima Stick, then take him down.
- Fall Guy - Batclaw a henchman and pull him off a walkway to take him down.
- Knock Knock - Distract a henchman with a Wing Ding thrown in the environment and then perform a silent takedown while he is distracted.
Medals (Arkham Knight)
- Kick 3 enemies with the same Line Launch
- Perform an Inverted Takedown on a Medic from a vantage point
- Take out an enemy frozen by a Freeze Blast
- Shuriken then Ground Takedown 3 enemies
- Shield Bash an enemy over a ledge
- Zip Kick then Ground Takedown an enemy
- Perform 3 Floor Grate Takedowns
- Pounce Attack then Ground Takedown an enemy
- Perform a Ceiling Takedown
- Complete challenge in under 2 minutes
- Electrical Blast then Ground Takedown an enemy
- Take out an enemy stunned by Escrima Sticks
- Perform an Ice Smash Takedown on the Detective Mode Jammer
- Takedown an enemy with a sabotaged Weapons Crate
- Perform a Fear Multi-Takedown through a weak wall
- Perform 2 Jack-in-the-Box Takedowns
- Perform 2 Beatdowns
- Take out 2 enemies caught in Snare Traps
- Take out the Medic last. Do not let them perform a single revive.
- Take out an enemy in smoke
- Perform a Ledge Takedown
- Leave the Mine Layer until last
- Quickfire Shoot the Detective Mode Jammer
- Perform 3 Corner Takedowns
Character Differences (Knight)
- The Minigunner is replaced by a thug while playing as Harley Quinn, Catwoman, Red Hood or Batgirl.
- The Detective mode jammer is replaced by a thug while playing as Catwoman or Harley Quinn.
- There is a hidden passageway behind some bookshelves. It's visible on detective mode. In Arkham City, it's only accessible by the members of the Bat-family, but can be used by anyone in Arkham Knight.
- Exclusively in the Arkham Knight remastered version of the map, when playing as Batman, a piano can be played to reveal a crime board with notes consisting of multiple numbers and witness notes, similar to the one in Arkham Origins. The board appears to be an investigation into a murder prior to the start of Arkham Knight Batman was working on. Another prominate feature is what appears to be a cell door with 4-25 written on top of it. Some have speculated that this is tied to Rocksteady's upcoming announcement in April. Or it could be Batman's investigation on his parent's killer.
- When the date arrived, a moderator posted a birthday congratulation for Joker, as he first appeared in the comics 76 years ago that day.
- This is the only challenge map in Knight where Harley Quinn is the announcer; However, she never actually talks unless the voice synthesizer is used too much.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.